Monday, December 29, 2014

NORTH Magazine
























In an era when most people are claiming that print is dead (big call), these guys are making sure that print will never die. With a quality publication like this on offer to a highly targeted demographic (northern beaches hipsters) I live in hope that other publishers will follow suit. 

North Media are based in Avalon and to be honest I know little about them, other than they are offering a FREE quarterly press publication which is of the standard of any of the top publishing houses. 

What I love about NORTH is that they have taken a newspaper format, which most read and discard or if you're like me use for the bottom of your bird cage ;) and have turned it into a coffee table centre piece. 

I'm proud to have my NORTH magazine on my desk or at home, displayed for all to see and enjoy because I value the effort that has gone into making this such a beautiful publication. 

Pick up your copy and start supporting publishers that redefine the future of media - it's not all about iPads and Online, sometimes the old school hard copy you can touch, feel and enjoy is the way to go. 


For more information on NORTH and stockists visit them at http://www.thenorth.co/  

No comments:

Post a Comment