Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HYPNOTIC DONUTS DALLAS


Style Swoon http://www.styleswoon.com is a fantastic website / blog that I follow daily. Based in US Sam (the writer) covers all things interior design, I particularly love her 'before & after' projects. I have to thank her for introducing us to Hypnotic Donuts http://www.hypnoticdonuts.com for what has to be the craziest donut menu I've ever seen. Hubby and I are hoping to get to Dallas at some point and I have to say this is on our must do/see and eat list.

Check out the image above. Donut #1 - Glazes sprinkles (normal right.... keep reading). Donut #2 - Evil Elvis: Peanut Butter, Bacon, Banana and Honey....keep reading. Donut #3 - Hell Fire: Glazed donut, vanilla frosting, fresh jalapenos, habaneras and Serrano’s???????

There are some other crazy donuts on the list including: Berries- strawberry frosting, crushed mixed berry pop tarts & Hangover- vanilla frosting and fruit punch Gatorade powder. Can't wait to get there and try for ourselves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment