Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FUTURE SOUND OF YOGA SYDNEY

I had a wonderful experience with my friend Marcey. She introduced me to "Future Sounds of Yoga". To be honest I've never been a fan of Yoga, my ADD doesn't allow me to sit still long enough to enjoy the Zen of it all - however it's now my understanding that I just had not found the RIGHT Yoga.
Future Sound of Yoga is run by a gorgeous husband and wife team. Angel is the most (as her name suggests) angelic instructor and she combines her talent with her husbands love of music as a professsional DJ.
As you can imagine it becomes a very unique experience combining the essence of Yoga with the art of music and dance.
I can't recommend this enough to anyone who just wants to FEEL GOOD! You leave the 2 hour session on a complete natural high, everyone is so happy and friendly. Proceed with caution: highly addictive. Next session is Dec 22 and I'm booked in already!
Visit their website for more dates and information: http://www.futuresoundofyoga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment