Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BARRIO CHINO KINGS CROSS

My divine friend Anyo and I went on a girls night out recently 'twas truly beyond fun! Before our exciting adventures through the city we stopped in at Barrio Chino for a tasty bite of Mexicana.
I heard the ques were long here, but we didn't experience this at all. If you are there to eat, eat you shall. They were super fast in seating us (as long as you are not picky about where you eat).
We shared the BBQ Corn (with chipotle may and lime juice), one of the best Quinoa salads I've had next to Mamasita in Melbourne and an extremely generous portion of Ceviche - so fresh, so yum so spicy - love it!! They are not light on the chilli heat here so if you can't handle it best to let them know in advance.
Excellent Tequila menu and the Margaritas rocked! Essentially this to me is the best Mexican next to Mamasita, its fun, loud, spicy and tasty... for more information visit http://barriochino.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment