Monday, September 15, 2014

Cafe Review: Cafe Morso Pyrmont

What a lovely introduction to our new team members this morning.... A breakfast at Cafe Morso in Pyrmont, just slightly up from the Star and on the same finger wharf as Flying Fish.

This was my first time at Café Morso and I was so impressed, it's a big call but I have to say I just experienced the best breakfast in Sydney. The menu was like the who's who of breakfast treats.

The special looked pretty amazing: a mix of kale, broccoli and corn fritters served with goats cheese mousse, spicy capsicum relis and avocado and I had the baked eggs with corn and goat cheese mousse, it was amazing.

Excellent coffee, excellent hot chocolate - this is a place for me to bring my husband and baby boy!!!

Visit them at: Cafe Morso, Lower Deck (west side), Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 Phone: (02) 9692 0111






No comments:

Post a Comment