Monday, May 9, 2011

CHRISTOS PIZZA PADDINGTON


I think I died and went to thin crust pizza heaven!!

My family and I headed out on Sunday night to enjoy a meal together, we originally made a booking at a French restaurant but that was very disappointing so we left and having traveled from the Northern Beaches, found ourselves stuck with no booking & no where to eat. Standing aimlessly in the middle of the road, we noticed Christos Pizza.

The pizza’s here are sensational. The quality of produce was so fresh and light. The prawns were the best we have had on any pizza in Sydney. I would highly recommend this place, it’s got a very unique vibe (beware the music and their speakers need some attention), but you go there for the food & service!! Don’t miss out on this place 224 Glenmore Road, Paddington.

No comments:

Post a Comment