Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAVID JONES FOOD HALL - NEW SUSHI TRAIN


I made a deal with my lovely husband that I would endeavour to take my lunch to work and have one food adventure day during the week (M - F). I do love him, so I try very hard. Yesterday was my food adventure day, so at 1pm I hit the streets to find the daily treat. David Jones Food Hall has been around for quite some time, it feels like they are investing more in the presentation and options now that they have strong competition from the Westfield Food Arena. Wandering through the Food Hall trying to decide whether I enjoy Oysters and Champagne at the Oyster Bar, or perhaps a Nasi Goreng at the Wok Bar - or maybe the Soup of the Day looks divine at the Produce Bar - not into meat so the Grill's definately out, although it looked pretty good. Gosh where does one start? In addition to above is obviously the fruit, salad, hot plate, curry and roast bars are excellent but I chose the NEW Sushi Train - food was SO good, unique options and have to say very well priced, the best plate options (yellow) were only $3 a plate, which if you know the DJs food hall that is really well priced!!!! As my meal was well under budget ;) I had to treat myself to a chocolate dipped strawberry and banana - YUM!!! They also had chocolate dipped cherries, mangos, walnuts, dates, plums - WOW so good!! More information at http://www.davidjones.com.au/services/foodhall

No comments:

Post a Comment