Monday, April 12, 2010

DOORMAT DESIGNS

What does your doormat say about you? The first point of contact for guests to a home is normally wiping their feet on your doormat. The humble doormat has evolved over the years to become a statement piece. A company called DoormatDesigns (www.doormatdesigns.com.au) has really changed the landscape of this simple piece of matting. Below are some of my favourites, give them a call on T:(08)84438331 (based in Adelaide) and ask for a list of options, then they'll let you know where you can purchase in your local area.



2 comments:

  1. This is great. knowing how to do this stuff is a great opportunity to start business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I buy doormats, I always choose dark colored one so that it won't seem untidy. I also prefer doormat with "welcome" print which in some way makes my guests feel welcome in our home.

    ReplyDelete