Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MARKET DAY


I don't know about you, but I love trawling through markets on a Saturday or a lazy Sunday with friends. My grandfather and I used to go to the markets together going through people's trash to find hidden treasures, memories I'll always keep with me. There are some fantastic markets around Sydney, here are my favourites:
Glebe Markets - Every Sat 9am - 4pm www.glebemarkets.com.au

Rozelle Markets - Every Sat 9am - 4pm www.rozellemarkets.com.au
Paddington Markets - Every Sat 10am - 4pm www.paddingtonmarkets.com.au
Narrabeen Markets - 3rd Sun of month www.blueskymarkets.com.au
Bondi Beach Markets - Every Sun 10am - 4pm www.bondimarkets.com.au

1 comment:

  1. It is great information for people wanting to go to different markets.

    Fantastic way of spending a weekend.
    Thanks Benita.

    ReplyDelete